>To the commenter from China 🐼
(I don't understand English at all, so I use a translation website.
I am replying to this text once I have translated it into Japanese, so please understand that I may have translated it incorrectly... (>_<))
Thank you so much for your message!
Since it was quite a long comment, I was a little nervous and wondered if it might be an anti-comment, but after using a translation app to read your words, I was filled with happiness (⸝⸝>ω<⸝⸝).
I don’t think it’s bothersome at all—quite the opposite, it makes me really So happy!♡
Finding something that truly resonates on AO3, where people from various countries create freely, can be challenging because of differences in culture, language, and backgrounds. But knowing that you enjoyed my work so much, despite living in a different country, makes me incredibly happy☺️
Anakin and Luke’s expressions of love for Chiaki are so deep and twisted that I put a lot of effort into writing them, so it means a lot to me that you understand and appreciate that! lol
I recently wrote a blog post saying that I might update my stories a bit less frequently, so I feel a bit bad about the timing of that… but I still love Star Wars, and I plan to continue writing at my own pace.
I’d be delighted if you could come by and read whenever you have some time.
I hope my stories continue to be your favorites 😊💕